Monday, November 15, 2010

A Sunset - Yellow Evening !


An Yellow sunset evening scene from my Verandah.
It is a time when you think ..oh ! could have been on the beach with a camera.
Often you are so tied up so many things that you miss the beautiful sunsets.
What good is our life without seeing enough sunset or sunrise !

In my childhood I remember having seen beautiful green sunrise from a hill top near my native place. Now that hill is no more ... it is now swallowed up by houses.. probably there the sun never shows up that way too.


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Sreevalsan, Nice photo and writing, But instead of those interlock pavements we would expect to see the natural raw sand on your lawn. wouldnt that be more nice nice than those red interlock pieces? coz with every post you create a kind of nostalgia in my mind ..:)which takes me back to my childhood