Saturday, February 9, 2008

A good start, a small push, who knows where it takes you!

On this day I created this blog in blogspot. Unsure of what to scribble immediately I wrote "A good start" and then thought for a while. It was a complete blank slate. It was like mic given to a talkative boy in school. A sudden silence. I had hundreds of things to say but nothing came to my mind. A small push was needed. It was like a leaf stuck in a stream. A small gentle push of a breeze was needed and it happened. Everything in this world starts with a sparkle - a 'sphuranam'. Then that sparkle becomes a lightning, then cloud, rain and a torrent. It is in fact this kind of small pushes by some unknown power that shaped my life. Thinking of the turns it took and the way it swayed I some times sit and wonder. Nothing in this world happens without any reason. The small push to write in this blog also may not be without any reason. Who knows where it takes!

No comments: